Monday 7 October 2013

The Beginning


I'm starting this blog to document my journey. My journey of really delving deep into my creative self and becoming a more productive and inspired creator. I have always wanted to be a writer but I've never taken enough time to make that dream come true. I hope that posting bits of writing and things that help me throughout the day will help you too. Join me in learning how to let go, and just let my work be. Join me in finding ways to simplify life. I'm hoping going to be able to post on here everyday, just talking about how my day went creatively. Talking about any books, movies, or music that inspires me and if I figure out something that works for me, I want to be able to post it so that it might work for you as well. I can't wait to see what this blog becomes!

No comments:

Post a Comment